What's New in OMNEST 6.0.1
This is a maintenance release containing several bugfixes.
- Fix: Proper namespace resolution for C++ types in
- Fix: Build errors on newer versions of clang.
- Fix #933: eventlog recording intervals were ignored.
- Fix: Check for context component in all built-in NED functions that need it and throw an exception if there is none, instead of just crashing.
- CDT component upgraded to 10.6.2
- Fix #938: Filtering the eventlog in the sequence chart makes it empty.
- Fix #896: NED visual editor cannot show warning symbol.
- Fix #634: NED files in search results now open properly in NED editor.
- Fix #932: Exception when the filter button was clicked on the Sequence Chart window.
- Fix #936: Illegible text on build output console in dark mode.
- Various fixes in the Python analysis package.
- Added the
python/folders of referenced project(s) to Python path of chart scripts.
- On Windows, the bundled Python was upgraded to 3.10, fixing several issues in NumPy and Matplotlib.
NED Documentation Generator:
- Refined support for msg types with namespace.
- Added support for "
@debuglinks" page directive.
- Made namespaces appear in the navigation tree.
- Fix: Non-working parameter replacements in channel display strings.
- Fix: Missing logs with disabled event/initialization banners.
- Fix #934: Eliminate assertion failure on stopping eventlog recording from Qtenv.
- Fix: Clamp nonzero computed animation speed to at least 1e-9. (Very low animation speed could result in simulation time not progressing at all, due to finite precision in the computations.)
- Various other minor bug fixes.
- Minor corrections in the Installation Guide.
- Updated documentation for the
- Document fingerprint ingredients added in 6.0.